Advertising & Sponsorships
SCMS offers advertising to its membership!
- SCMS publishes a quarterly, full color, glossy newsmagazine, The Message, which distributes over 1,100 copies to our active membership, as well as to medical and physician assistant students, doctor’s offices, hospitals, area clinics, financial institutions, universities and law offices. We have a wide distribution area in the state that reaches as far north as Colville, as far south as Walla Walla, as far west as Seattle, and as far east as Coeur d’Alene, ID, with copies also mailing to Alaska, California, Montana, and Oregon. Our newsmagazine delivers Spokane-specific news about medical issues and education in a lively, readable format which is also posted monthly on our website for additional exposure.
- SCMS Website Advertising is also available. Please ask for details!
For more information and pricing please call Shelly Bonforti at (509) 325-5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Connect with organized medical professionals by sponsoring SCMS programs and events. Your partnership will put your company name and product/service directly in front of medical society executives and staff who represent the Spokane area. The Spokane County Medical Society (SCMS) hosts several events throughout the year, and each event offers a great avenue for reaching this exclusive demographic audience.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- SCMS Spokane Residency Exploration Night: (January 26, 2021) - A Zoom event featuring a local residency panel where students can explore Spokane-based residencies, hear reasons to choose Spokane for residency and have specific questions answered.
- SCMS 2021 Annual Spring Reception: (February 25, 2021) - SCMS is hosting its virtual annual reception featuring guest speaker, Dr. Celine Gounder, recently appointed to President-elect Joe Biden’s COVID-19 task force. This event is for SCMS members as well as nonmember physicians, physician assistants, residents and medical/PA students.
- SCMS Golf Classic: (August 21, 2021) - Enjoy the last days of summer with your colleagues in a socially distanced environment. Tee times will be scheduled every 8 minutes. The event is open to both SCMS members and nonmembers, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Spokane County Medical Society Foundation’s Grant Fund.
- Medicine 2021: (October 8, 2021) - SCMS sponsors a full day, annual Continuing Medical Education Seminar focusing on the more challenging management issues that primary care providers encounter.
For additional information and pricing please contact Shelly Bonforti at (509) 325-5010 or email email@example.com!