Advertising & Sponsorships
SCMS offers advertising to its membership!
- SCMS publishes a quarterly, full color, digital newsmagazine, The Message, which distributes to a readership of over 2,000, including our active membership, as well as to medical and physician assistant nonmembers and students, doctor’s offices, hospitals, area clinics, financial institutions, universities and law offices. We have a wide distribution area in the state that reaches as far north as Colville, as far south as Walla Walla, as far west as Seattle, and as far east as Coeur d’Alene, ID, with copies also distributing to Alaska, California, Montana, and Oregon. Our digital newsmagazine delivers Spokane-specific news about medical issues and education in a lively, readable format and posted quarterly on our website.
For more information and pricing please email Shelly Bonforti at email@example.com!
Connect with organized medical professionals by sponsoring SCMS programs and events. Your partnership will put your company name and product/service directly in front of medical society executives and staff who represent the Spokane area. The Spokane County Medical Society (SCMS) hosts several events throughout the year, and each event offers a great avenue for reaching this exclusive demographic audience.
Event Sponsorship Opportunities:
- SCMS Recruiting Fair: (May 16, 2024) The fair will feature local organizations who are hiring, presenting an overview of opportunities for physicians and physician assistants, as well as discussing the collaborative role between physicians and physician assistants, residents and PA students. All residents and physician assistant students are invited to attend! The fair will immediately follow an all-day Spokane GME, anticipating over 100 in attendance.
- SCMS Women in Medicine Conference: (May 17, 2024) This is an exclusive event for female Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists, Dentists, and Chiropractors in the Pacific NW to come together for a day focused on self. Attendees will learn negotiation strategies to advocate for what you want and deserve, understand how to protect and preserve your "why,” and realize how to reach your personal and professional goals. The conference mission is to educate, inspire and empower women in medicine by providing opportunities for personal and professional leadership skills development, as well as networking and closing the gender gap in healthcare. A limited number of seats for our personalized enneagram workshop and dinner are also available. All genders welcome.
- SCMS Summer Member Mixer: (August 22, 2024) Attendees will enjoy a time of collegiality in a relaxed atmosphere at the historic Review Building and take in the city view from the 7th Floor Terrace of The Spokesman-Review! The evening is open to all MD/DO/PA members and nonmembers, residents and medical/PA students. Appetizers and the first drink are hosted.
- SCMS Shikany Medical Education Celebration Dinner: (September 26, 2024) Co-hosted by the SCMS and Shikany Endowment Providence Foundation, the evening will celebrate and recognize medical education efforts and medical educators in Spokane, and the Shikany Endowment Providence Foundation will present Shikany Faculty Excellence Awards for 2024. The event will be held at the Historic Davenport Hotel, will include dinner, and is open to members and nonmembers.
- Medicine 2024: (September 27, 2024) SCMS sponsors a full day, annual Continuing Medical Education Seminar focusing on the more challenging management issues that primary care providers encounter.
For additional information and pricing please email Shelly Bonforti at firstname.lastname@example.org!