Medicine 2021 | CME, Evaluation, & Certificate of Completion
How to Obtain Certificate of Completion
To obtain your certficate of completion, simply fill out your online evaluation. After clicking "Submit" at the end of your evaluation, you will be redirected to a PDF of the certificate. You can then print out the certificate and fill in your information for your own records.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements of the Washington State Medical Association through the joint providership of Providence Health Care and the Spokane County Medical Society. Providence Health Care is accredited by the WSMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Providence Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the criteria for up to 7 hours of Category 1 CME credit to satisfy the re-licensure requirements of the Washington State Medical Quality Assurance Commission.
At the conclusion of this program participants will be able to:
- Understand Atrial Fibrillation Mechanism.
- Understand risk factors of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Recognize gender diversity with dignity and respect.
- Implement gender affirming therapies or appropriate referrals for those patients expressing gender diversity.
- Identify patients that may benefit from chronic pain consultation.
- How to optimize the patients' new patient evaluation at a pain clinic.
- At the end of this presentation the participant should be able to clearly articulate: 1- Stages and transitions of the pandemic through 2021, 2- Impact of variants, vaccinations, and infection control measures, and 3- General outlook for 2021-2022.
- To better understand the mechanism and benefits of community water fluoridation.
- Be able to address the misinformation that is out there on the internet.
- Identify work-up/treatment plans for patients with pancreas cancer.
- Learn that pancreas cancer is a survivable disease with improved long-term survival.
- Understanding the role and adverse effects of adjunctive medications for diabetes management.
- Understanding the role of adjunctive therapies towards managing comorbid conditions aside from diabetes.
- Identify the age to start CRC screening.
- List different methods for CRC screening and the pros and cons.
- Evidence for methods of CRC screening.